Applying at SJL

When and How to Enroll

While we offer admission to students any time during the year, we urge families to enroll their children in early spring for the following school year.

Schedule a Principal Meeting
Schedule a Principal Meeting

Students and families that are new to SJL should schedule a pre-enrollment meeting with our principal at (920) 893-5114. The interview serves as an opportunity to get initial questions answered and to get to know one another.

Complete the Application

Complete and submit the necessary application forms.

Provide Necessary Documents & Enrollment Deposit
Provide Necessary Documents & Enrollment Deposit

Provide age verification in the form of a birth certificate copy. Pay a $100 enrollment deposit which will be credited to the tuition bill upon the child’s acceptance to SJL.

Age Requirements & Policy

Students must meet the age requirement by September 1 of the current school year.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) Email

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Fields marked with an * are required